When Governments Cooperate
STATE GOVERNMENT MUNICIPAL DAY
A day of Workshops for Vermont's Local Officials
SEPTEMBER 9, 2016 from 8:15 am - 3:45 pm
Join us for WHEN GOVENMENTS COOPERATE – STATE GOVERNMENT MUNICIPAL DAY, a full day of workshops, technical assistance and networking opportunities brought to you by the Agency of Natural Resources, the Agency of Commerce and Community Development and the Agency of Transportation.
Space is limited and pre-registration is required!
19 different workshops are being offered! NEW WORKSHOPS include:
- All About Act 250 – expanded sessions
- Dollars Make Sense: Funding your Water Related Projects
- Universal Recycling: Leaf, Yard and Clean Wood Requirements
- Vermont’s Ecology and Environment: Caring for Natural Resources in Your Community
- Required Agricultural Practices
- and 2 new sessions of Municipal Projects Done Right!
The PLENARY SESSION will feature a topical discussion on
Forest Fragmentation and Forest Health in Vermont
The $25 Registration Fee includes morning coffee/tea and a buffet lunch.