Reporting Environmental Violations Frequently Asked Questions

Reporting Environmental Violations:

Click on a topic to learn more  

Report an environmental violation

How to Report an Environmental Violation

You may report a violation online or over the phone during business hours, (802) 828-1254.   You may choose to report anonymously but remember that you should not give your name or relationship to the violation if you wish to remain anonymous.

Fish and Wildlife Violations

Fish and Wildlife Law Enforcement

For general questions, call 802-828-1254.

Game Wardens

Contact a Game Warden


Julie Moore
Agency Secretary

Peter Walke
Deputy Secretary

1 National Life Drive
Davis 2
Montpelier, VT 05620-3901

(802) 828-1294