The Agency of Natural Resource strives to keep citizens involved in, and engaged with, our work through a variety of methods. Stay in touch through a variety of mediums. If you are interested in volunteer work or educational opportunities, we hope you will check out the opportunities within the Agency. From lake monitoring to hunter education, Conservation Camp work weekends to invasive forest pest monitoring, we welcome your partnership to enhance Vermont's environment.
There are lots of ways you can stay engaged with our work through social media. Keep up with all the latest news from the Agency and our Departments through our tweets, blogs, and posts.
ANR Central Office
The Department of Fish & Wildlife
- Facebook: Like us at www.facebook.com/vtfishandwildlife
- Twitter: Look for our handle @VTFishWildlife
The Department of Forests, Parks and Recreation
Along with our social media outlets, the Agency of Natural Resources publishes several newsletters. Find current and archived copies or sign-up to receive our eNewsletters at:
- ANR's Quarterly Newsletter (ANR-wide news and topics of general interest)
- State Parks Newsletter (Vermont State Parks)
- Forest Health Updates (Forestry Division)
- TREEmail (Urban and Community Forestry)
- Regional Office Newsletter for Licensed Designers (DEC, Drinking water and Ground Water Protection Division)