There are multiple ways you can contact the Vermont Agency of Natural Resources.
If you would like to reach a specific staff member, you can
- Search a database of all ANR staff members
Search a database for all State Employees (both within ANR and in other agencies)
You can also view the contact pages available on each department's website:
Not sure where to start?
Contact the ANR Central Office at 802-828-1294 or at email@example.com.
Emergency Hazardous Materials Spill Reporting ♦ 7:45am-4:30pm M-F ♦ 802-828-1138
After hours dial 1-800-641-5005
Environmental Violations Reporting ♦ 7:45am-4:30pm M-F ♦ 802-828-1254
After hours dial 1-800-641-5005 or 1-800-347-0488
Drinking Water Systems ♦ 7:45am-4:30pm M-F ♦ 802-828-1535
Operation Game Thief ♦ 24 hours/day, 7 days/week ♦ 1-800-75ALERT
For any life-threatening emergency situation, call 911.
Agency Main Offices
- Agency of Natural Resources Central Office (Secretary's Office / Legal / Planning)
1 National Life Drive, Davis 2, Montpelier VT 05620-3901 ♦ 802-828-1294
- Department of Environmental Conservation Commissioner's Office
1 National Life Drive, Main 2, Montpelier VT 05620-3520 ♦ 802-828-1556
- Department of Fish & Wildlife Commissioner's Office
1 National Life Drive, Davis 2, Montpelier VT 05620-3702 ♦ 802-828-1000
- Department of Forests, Parks and Recreation Commissioner's Office
1 National Life Drive, Davis 2, Montpelier VT 05620-3801 ♦ 802-828-1534
The Agency has six major regional offices. See links below for addresses, driving directions for each office:
- Rutland (only Environmental Conservation)
- Rutland North (only Fish & Wildlife / Forest Parks and Recreation)
- Saint Johnsbury
Not sure which regional office to contact? Take a look at our District Maps.
Quick Links for Staff