Skip to main content

Public Records

Under Vermont’s Public Records Law, the Agency of Natural Resources must provide the public with access to Agency records unless the records are protected from disclosure under specific exemptions in the law.

To submit a request for records under the Public Records Law, please contact the appropriate Agency Records Officer or Liaison:

Records Officers

  • ANR Central Office:   Ed McNamara
  • Department of Environmental Conservation:  Jean Nicolai
  • Department of Fish and Wildlife: vacant
  • Department of Forests, Parks and Recreation:  Niels Rinehart

Records Liaisons

Department of Environmental Conservation

Department of Forests, Parks and Recreation

ANR Public Record Policies

Related Links