Skip to main content

PUC Section 248 Current Dockets

The Agency of Natural Resources does not administer Section 248 Certificates of Public Good. For questions about Section 248, contact the Public Utility Commission.

Public Utility Commission Proceedings

The Agency provides the Public Utility Commission evidence and recommendations regarding project impacts on natural resources and the environment. 

Finding Current Section 248 Information

For up-to-date information about current and past Public Utility Commission proceedings, visit the PUC's electronic case management page, ePUC.

The Agency of Natural Resources keeps copies of initial Section 248 application information for internal reference, and the site is open to the public. Please note that these files may not be complete. For complete permit information, contact the Public Utility Commission or visit ePUC. If you have questions about ANR's site linked below, please contact